These days, people have been trying to decorate their home by using different types of decorative items, of which Mini Pendant Lights are quite popular. They are available in wooden, glass and metal materials and also in drum, multi, down light and up light versions.
Different styled pendant lights
- Multi pendant lights: These fixtures feature multi hanging lights, which are connected to centralized point. They enhance the overall appearance of the room and have a single overhead electrical point to connect. They are striking, versatile and sensational. Wooden or glass pendant lights can be used over any type of table at kitchen islands, counters and even at work areas.
- Mini Pendant Lights: These tiny versions are good enough to illuminate the kitchen islands and work places. Although not assumed to be ambient lighting, they can very much reinvent the feeling when used at the place when compared to other available options. They also act as lighting art work or focal point, since these are designed to be chic and stylish. This item does command great attention and also create vigor.
- Down light pendants: Such fixtures are created to shine light directly downwards. They are best used as work lights.
- Up light pendants: These fixtures shine light upwards and are just fabulous for basic lighting, since the light shines upwards, thereby enlarging the space with great ease. Wooden, glass or ceramic pendant lights of this style is sure to create a style statement.
- Drum pendant lights: These light fixtures feature cylindrical drum styled shade that can work seamlessly in any room. You can select dark shade having metal features or basic white cloth. Also are present patterned shades along with triple or double concentric styles. It is sure to add style to the place.
How to place Mini Pendant Lights
Appropriate placement of wooden or glass pendant lights is of utmost importance to create a task driven appeal and to appear decorative. Some of the common places to be used are over the dining table, billiard table, kitchen island, bathroom or hallway or just about anywhere desired.
It the kitchen island, it is meant for completing tasks with great ease. At the same time, it can augment design elements. It needs to be placed around 30” to 45” above surface. However, it should be sufficiently low enough to read the favorite recipe!
Mini Pendant Lights can be used at the dining room as a replacement for the classic chandeliers to come out with a different style and appearance. The lights need to be 30” to 36” above table surface and probably higher for larger table. The lower placed light is likely to create cozy temperature.
When used in the hallway and at other areas, it is sure to add grace and style. The shadows and light that is cast by the Mini Pendant Lights are really astounding.
With unlimited options available in the market, a careful selection is sure to make you happy and satisfied.