It is the desire of every home owner to make his home the most beautiful place on Earth for himself as well as his family. Therefore, he undertakes remodeling projects and tries to change the overall look, feel and ambiance in almost every room present in the home. If he is short on budget and will not be able to undertake expensive renovations and remodeling ventures, then there are always present some small changes that can be made to derive that beautiful effect to the appearance of the home. Some creativity added with proper and wise thinking will help to beautify the available space and also to enhance functionality as well as comfort and convenience of all the family members. One such addition is the Cute Toothbrush Holder.
A wonderful bathroom accessory
The bathroom being one of the most frequently visited rooms by family members and guests in the home, needs to be given proper facelift. There are few accessories that can make the list of additions to the bathroom space to increase its appeal and comfort factor, without actually considering total demolition or having to spend a fortune. The changes may perhaps include new wall color, new faucet or the extra fancy, Cute Toothbrush Holder.
Hanging toothbrush holder
For carrying out this DIY hanging toothbrush holder installation project, the person just needs to be a bit creative and have the essential supplies readily available with him. He is to have handy supplies like glass vase, any strong adhesive that will serve perfectly the purpose, brass nail heads, and piece of wood and scrap leather.
- The work is to be initiated by cutting down the scrap leather to make it 1” wide and 10” long in size.
- The leather is to be attached to the wood board’s side using nail heads.
- Then the glass vase is to be placed and some adhesive placed on its front. The leather is to be stretched tightly as possible across the vase. It is to be then nailed on the board’s other side. Excess leather is to be trimmed off.
- The remainder leather is to be placed on the board’s top center and nailed it in proper place.
- Then place drywall anchor right into the wall.
- The screw is to be drilled into drywall anchor, directly through leather. It will hold the cute toothbrush holder tight and nice.
- The post is to be then broken off from one nail head. Add some adhesive inside it.
- This is to be the placed over the screw top to hide its end, while excess leather is to be trimmed off.
This way, by following the above DIY instructions, it is possible to have the Cute Toothbrush Holder installed at the right place, where it can be accessed easily by children and adults alike. The web is full of interesting DIY tips and suggestions of how the toothbrush holder can be installed the right way and as desired.
24 DIY Toothbrush Holder Ideas | DIY to Make
So have a look at this 24 DIY tooth brush holder ideas having been collected all over the web so that you get the best ones to get inspiration from. Things.